Autumn Fashion Wishlist

| On
Monday, October 10, 2016

I recently started driving lessons, I'm in the middle of applying for University, I recently started my first part time job, and am receiving more college work than ever before; maybe that's why this is my second Autumn clothing wishlist this year, when Autumn only started three weeks ago. Online shopping is incredibly therapeutic, you know!

I've found my fashion changing a lot recently; I used to be dead against jeans, but now I think they can look really pretty paired with a cute pair of shoes (I am in love with the shoes in box 3, they remind me of the Valentino Rockstud Flats!) and a cute top. The tops in boxes 1, 5, 6 and 7 are all really pretty and with a dainty silver necklace would look lovely!

My staple Autumn outfit consists of black tights, black boots (box 7), and either a skater skirt, long sleeved top and necklace, or a skater dress (box 4) and necklace. It's simple to put together, but still looks really nice!

Finally, it looks like this years coat is the one in box 9. I love the look of fur collars with coats, and this coat is gorgeous- as soon as I saw it I knew that I had to have it!

What's your favourite piece from my wishlist?xx
24 comments on "Autumn Fashion Wishlist"
  1. Loooove the grey dress and I am always a sucker for ankle boots! Great post lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty isn't it! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I love 4 and 5! The dress is so perfect for Autumn!

    Serena / http://ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top in number 5 is my favourite! Thank you for reading xoxo

      Delete
  3. Those shoes are so wonderful! I think I'm going to need them to my collection haha :D

    ~ Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know right, they remind me of the Valentino Rockstuds! I ordered them last week and I've just got them yesterday and they're really comfortable and even prettier in real life xx

      Delete
  4. I totally agree! Online shopping is very therapeutic! ;) Sometimes a little too much so haha! I love it all, particularly the middle box and the whole bottom row! Those boots and that top are to die for!! <3

    Fab post :)

    Tania | teabee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely haha! I'm glad you liked the post, thank you for reading xx

      Delete
  5. I NEED those two pairs of shoes in my life! So gorgeous and such a great wishlist x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! I ordered the Mint Velvet ones straight away- they're so similar to the Valentinos! xx

      Delete
  6. omg i love this, everything is so nice!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such good pieties my favourite is the white top with lace/ floral design so prettty! Pixie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the top, it's so cute and feminine! Thank you for reading xx

      Delete
  8. I love those shoes and that grey dress! great post! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow- this has inspired me to go Autumn shopping this week now! Those shoes and bag 😻 Great post lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! Thank you xo

      Delete
  10. Great pics lovely! I'm desperate for an autumn shopping trip hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honestly can't decide on my favourite piece because they're all beautiful - I love your style!

    Chloe xo
    chloetommo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shoes in box 3! Great read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like all of these, something I'd definitely wear myself too :) Great post x

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature