Pandora Favourites

| On
Monday, September 26, 2016

Last Christmas, I got my first Pandora ring, and my obsession with Pandora was started! I love how feminine and dainty their pieces are, and I have a wishlist as long as my arm! I have managed to put the wishlist down to 9 pieces (with great effort), and thought I would share them with you.

Contrary to most people, I much prefer silver jewellery to gold or rose gold, I think it's so much prettier! However, I have included a couple of rose gold charms, since at the top of my wishlist is a Pandora Charm bracelet, and I'm thinking of making mine either pink and silver, or pink, silver with a little bit of rose gold added in.

If I had to pick my favourites out of this wishlist, it would be the bow ring with a pearl (middle row on the right), and the pink and silver bow charm (top row in the middle). What are your favourites? Do you have anything from Pandora?
26 comments on "Pandora Favourites"
  1. I totally agree with you: silver jewellery FTW! I love the little charms you picked out, the cupcake one especially! I don't own a Pandora bracelet but I really want to! 💗

    Abbey ✨ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute isn't it! Me too, I think they're so pretty and dainty. Thank you for reading! Xx

      Delete
  2. I do not have anything from Pandora but I went into the shop today and found so much that I wanted! One of them was actually that ring with the little tiara so good choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I could literally buy the whole shop haha! Haha thank you! Xx

      Delete
  3. The bow ring is so cute! I have one of the Pandora birthstone rings and I love it!

    L xo
    www.lindsaymurrell.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! Aw, I love the birthstone rings I just don't like the colour of mine so I've never bought one! Thank you for reading xoxo

      Delete
  4. These are all so pretty! I've never had anything Pandora but really want some, I'm just so poor aha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Yes if they weren't so expensive I would have bought the whole shop hehe! Thank you for reading xx

      Delete
  5. So pretty! I love Pandora
    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their jewellery is so gorgeous! xox

      Delete
  6. Ohhhh that charms are all gorgeous it makes me want to add to mine! I haven't got any new ones for ages now xx
    http://sgxstyling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're so pretty! Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  7. My fave is the bow ring with the pearl too! It's just adorable! As soon as I get another job, I'll have to go get it! (I spend before I look at my bank accounts!). I always wanted a bracelet but I know Pandora can get quite pricey with the charm beads.

    Lisa | fairlyrosy.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Haha that's a good strategy, and yes that's the only thing that's put me off getting one before! xx

      Delete
  8. Love pandora it is so pretty I fell in love with gold jewellery a long time a go but I still appreciate how pretty silver is. Pixie xx www.pixieox.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And it's the opposite for me haha, I much prefer silver but I still think gold is pretty xo

      Delete
  9. That bow charm is gorgeous! I am, and always have been, a huge sucker for pandora. My pandora ring is my favourite thing ever. Great wish list and great post lovely- although it's made me wanna go on a pandora haul so bad! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute isn't it, me too haha! Aw thank you! xx

      Delete
  10. These are all so gorgeous! I don't own anything from Pandora but my friends all went together and bought our friend a birthstone ring - I just want so many of them. Ellie xo
    ellieslittleeworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, that's such a good gift idea! Thank you for reading xoxo

      Delete
  11. These are so pretty, I love that cupcake one! x
    youcancallmecaz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too, it's so cute isn't it! xox

      Delete
  12. The cupcake is so cute! I think I'm adding that!

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! That cupcake charm is adorable. I love the Pandora rose gold collection myself but I do have a silver charm bracelet too.

    Amber - ambambe.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! The Rose Gold rings are gorgeous, I hope they come out with more! xo

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature