My Favourite Blogs

| On
Monday, September 12, 2016


I love discovering new blogs to read, and really enjoy posts featuring people's favourite bloggers. Therefore, I have written a list of my top 5 bloggers to share with you! I'd love it if you could comment some of your favourite bloggers down below so I can follow some more!

Josie's blog was one of the first blogs that I started reading, and I've always taken a lot of inspiration from her style! She posts regularly, and I love how her posts contain a little bit of everything- lifestyle, beauty and fashion! 

Corrie's blogposts never fail to make me laugh and I love how much personality she puts into her blog posts. She's also SO pretty and I am in love with her hair!

Catherine's photos are absolutely stunning- they're so pretty and girly, much like the rest of her blog! Her haul posts are my favourites of hers since I'm guaranteed to love everything she buys.

I always look forward to new posts from Jordan as I just think her style is so pretty, it's the perfect mix of girly and classy and she reminds me SO much of Blair Waldorf (in both looks and in style). I just wish I was brave enough to wear outfits like hers!

Freddy's blog has the prettiest photos and they are very professional. I love her style, as our styles are very similar and whenever she uploads a new post I always read it straight away!




17 comments on "My Favourite Blogs"
  1. Such a great post! Love reading your favourite bloggers!

    Darriyan xo
    http://www.darriyancateland.co.uk/2016/09/how-to-stay-motivated.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed this post! xx

      Delete
  2. I love this post! I always love reading new posts / blogs, so I'll definitely give these a look! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off for a read of these blogs :) x

    Jordan || Darling Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like seeing the different bloggers that are standing out for various reasons! Love, Catherine is also one of my faves! I think her photos and setups are so stunning, it really makes me want to work on mine more. Thank you for sharing!

    Ashley
    ashmcc87.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand how she is able to take such pretty photos haha. You're welcome, thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  5. I only know two of these blogs but I love them! I'll be sure to check the other three out. I really love hello miss Jordan's blog is in my ultimate favourites X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! She's one of mine too- I love her style! Thank you for reading xoxo

      Delete
  6. I love posts like these, it's always nice to discover new blogs! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list, will have to check them out xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great pick of bloggers! I love reading these as I love to find more blogs to read. I certainly have new ones to follow now. Thank you for sharing! x

    Jay
    blissfulbeautybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you reading! I love these types of posts too xx

      Delete
  9. Thanks for sharing these! I haven't heard of any of them before but I love hearing about new ones!

    District of Chic

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature